The Migration Conference 2018 Registration
The Migration Conference 2018 will take place at University of Lisbon, Portugal, June 26-28, 2018.
All participants must pay the appropriate registration fee (co-authors on your abstract do not need to register unless they plan to participate in the meeting). If you plan to submit an abstract, you will first need to register for the meeting. The Migration Conference registration fees may be paid online. The registration fee includes access to the meeting for either the whole conference, or one day, and access to the online program of events, as well as other offerings. Please note that all fees are in British Pounds.
Abstract Submission Deadline: January 31, 2018
Payments for registration fees are handled by PayPal. Through PayPal you can use your debit or credit cards. If you are unable to use PayPal, please contact us at email@example.com and ask for bank details for paying via bank transfer.
|Registration type||Available From||Available Until||Cost|
|Full Delegate Early Bird Registration||October 4, 2017||April 15, 2018||245.00 (GBP)|
|Student/Reduced Rate Delegate Early Bird Registration||October 4, 2017||April 15, 2018||145.00 (GBP)|
|Full Delegate LATE Registration||April 15, 2018||June 28, 2018||325.00 (GBP)|
|Student/Reduced Rate Delegate LATE Registration||April 15, 2018||June 28, 2018||195.00 (GBP)|
|Accompanying persons registration||October 4, 2017||June 28, 2018||100.00 (GBP)|
|Committee Member Registration||October 4, 2017||June 27, 2018||100.00 (GBP)|
|Gala Dinner Ticket for delegates||October 4, 2017||June 27, 2018||20.00 (GBP)|
|Additional / Accompanying Gala Dinner Tickets||October 4, 2017||June 27, 2018||25.00 (GBP)|
The registration fee includes:
Attendance to all sessions and plenary discussions during the conference.
Welcome Reception (if available)
Lunch and refreshments are offered for the duration of the conference
** The Conference Dinner is optional and offered to all participating delegates and registered accompanying persons at ticket prices are specified above. Additional space for guests can be booked separately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation & Refund Policy
To cancel your registration, send an email stating your intent to cancel to email@example.com.
You must mention if you are part of any sessions, and indicate your intent to withdraw as well. Confirmation of receipt and processing will be sent within four weeks of a cancellation request.
- Requests received by April 15, 2018 will incur a 15% cancellation fee
- Requests received by June 1, 2018 will incur a 70% cancellation fee
- Requests received after June 1, 2018 forfeit the registration fee.
Cancellations submitted after June 1, 2018 may not be processed until four weeks after the meeting. At the discretion of The Migration Conference chair, cancellations due to extenuating circumstances may be refunded the amount indicated in the previous date range.
By registering, delegates agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Registration through this system constitutes a legally binding agreement.
- Payment must be made via online system by Credit or debit card and will be processed in Pound Sterling (£).
- Your credit card company may levy a charge for transferring between currencies.
- Cancellations will not be refunded beyond the limits indicated above.
- Non-arrivals are liable for the full fee.
- Registration entitles the named delegate to attend the conference in the capacity booked for.
- Delegate places are not transferable.
- Proof of status is required for all delegates claiming student rate. They may be refused entry to the conference if they are unable to provide this when asked for.
- Proof of identity may be requested of all conference attendees entering the Campus.
- The conference organisers will endaevour to deliver the conference as advertised, but reserve the right to vary the programme, speakers, venue, order of events or other detail of the conference at their discretion.
- Any major changes in the conference plans will be deemed to have been notified to the delegates if placed on the conference web site.
- The conference organisers are not responsible for the non-arrival of any confirmations, documents or other materials. Prospective attendees and registered delegates should contact the organisers immediately if they have any queries about the communications, or where applicable deliveries, concerning this conference.
- The personal information supplied in connection with conference registration will be held by the conference organisers as a record of attendees and parties expressing interest. By registering for this conference the parties concerned are agreeing that the conference organisers may use that personal information to contact them by email, direct mail, telephone or fax, in order to supply information relevant to this conference, or about other conferences, events and opportunities that the organisers
are planning and feel may be of interest to them. These details will not be passed to a third party. If you donot want your details to be used in this way please contact the organisers by letter or email to confirm this.
** We offer a reduced registration fee for our The Migration Conference 2017 delegates who are unemployed.
** Those registering under the accompanying persons category may not present research or participate as a panelist or session organizer. This category participants must also attend with a fully registered attendee.
** Student delegates may be asked to provide proof of studentship from their institutions.
** All delegates presenting papers must register by the final registration deadline to hold their place on the conference programme.
** Non-presenting delegates and accompanying persons may register until the registration deadline.
** There will be limited number of registration fee waivers in exceptional circumstances.